There are some great ways to get involved in Sponsorship with St. Mary’s College RFC.
Team Sponsorship, Match ball, ground signage and event Sponsorship or advertise in our Members yearbook.
If your business would like to sponsor a team for a season please contact the Team Manager directly or Marie in the office on 01-4900440 or by email email@example.com
Each sponsorship package is bespoke so please contact us for more details.
Energia All Ireland League Match Ball Sponsorship
A limited number of opportunities are available to sponsor the ball for the Club’s All Ireland League (Energia AIL) home fixtures this season. There are nine home fixtures. Corporate and personal sponsorship are equally acceptable!
The cost of sponsorship is €300 per fixture, and for that you will receive the following:
- Prominent acknowledgement on the team sheet of the day
- Four tickets for the pre-match meal (three courses, tea/coffee; includes wine)
- Four drink vouchers (for use pre or post match)
- Appropriate mention by the Club President at the pre-match lunch, and
- The undying appreciation of the Club for your significant contribution
Please contact the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Marys College RFC has ground signage packages to suit all advertising budgets. You can choose where around our floodlit pitches you would like to locate your advertising banner or sign (prices vary between locations). We can also facilitate the printing of your banner or sign with our printers – ideal for small companies and sole traders.
Contact Marie Hammond on +353 (0)1 490 0440 or email@example.com for more details.